Read: Tailorbyrd PPC
Connect with new customers
140% increase in PPC revenue in 12 months
With Black Friday approaching quickly, TailorByrd needed to find a new search agency that they could trust; one they wouldn’t have to watch over and who understood the apparel space – particularly menswear. To make matters more complicated, they were also in the middle of transitioning to a new e-commerce platform and moving warehouses. They didn’t have time to micromanage every aspect of paid search; they needed to find an agency they could trust to treat his brand like their own.
TailorByrd turned to The McGarry Agency, trusting us to deliver spectacular Black Friday results by creatively targeting and engaging their key audiences.
This is how we did it:
- Performed a full keyword audit and evaluation to create a “before and after migration plan” making sure TailorByrd wouldn’t lose any traffic or ranking while moving e-commerce platforms during the busiest time of the year.
- Restructured all existing PPC and display campaigns including retargeting and remarketing through Google Shopping and Google Display Network
- Built all new shopping campaigns, introducing non-brand search
- Improved the buyer’s journey from start to finish by improving the website and landing pages
- As a result of their collaboration, TailorByrd had their most successful Black Friday weekend ever. The transition was smooth, and they continue to see strong PPC growth across the board.
- After six months, year-over-year PPC comparisons show a 98% increase in revenue, a 118% increase in transactions, an overall cost-per-click decrease of 9%, a traffic increase of 73%, and an ROI increase of 39%.
- After one year, those KPIs continue to grow. Now, year-over-year comparisons show a 140% increase in revenue, a 164% increase in desktop transactions, a 177% increase in mobile transactions, and a total conversion rate increase of 37.
“I can’t stress how important the trust factor is. I have full confidence in The McGarry Agency to spend our paid search dollars and spend them wisely—and I have the numbers to back it up. They used paid search strategies to keep potential customers moving along the sales funnel. We’ve seen tremendous success from our PPC and retargeting campaigns.”
– David Grieco, Senior Vice President of E-Commerce & Marketing, TailorByrd